среда, 25 апреля 2012 г.

RHINOCEROS: London Zoo, Ugu!


Dr Alexander Sobko
London, United Kingdom

17 February 2012

To whom it may concern
Independent Police Complaints Commission
90 High Holborn
London WC1V 6BH


1.This is a letter to complain as to having been assaulted by the Metropolitan Police.


2. On 31.1.2012 at 20.11 at Piccadilly Circus I boarded a bus with the registration No PG 04 WHU serving route No 9 in direction to Hammersmith. I occupied a place at the luggage rack placing my case there. At Green Park the driver ordered me to have a sit on the basis that I was visible in her mirror. I refused considering the request deliberate harassment.


3. On Hyde Park Corner the driver ordered me to get away from the bus. I refused. Then the driver switched off the engine and requested the passengers to leave the bus. The driver summoned the police.


4. At 21.00 the police arrived. The policeman CW1102 requested me to get off the bus. When I asked for the order to be produced in writing, the cop pushed me out of the bus saying : 'Just do what you are ordered to do!' Then policeman CW1103 approached me unnecessarily close and started to lecture me in intimidating voice that I have to behave myself humbly in London. Two more cops were watching nearby. Having completed the lecture, the cops made their off.

5. I believe that the case was staged on purpose by operatives linked to the police, some of the reasons to believe so are as follows:

a. The women of Caribbean appearance from a front seat close to the luggage rack offered the driver the number of her mobile expressing desire to be a witness. I consider her behaviour harassing and aimed at causing fear in me. Another woman with the appearance of a police informant also passed her mobile's telephone number to the driver.

b. A gentleman with the appearance of a police agent provocateur attempted to make me aggressive by manipulating his voice and subsequently expressing his dissatisfaction with me being a Russian and expressing his negative attitude to the Russian people altogether. He promptly disappeared failing to solicit a response from me which could compromise me.

6. I request to investigate on what legal basis the police applied force to remove me from the bus.

7. I request to interrogate the driver and take other necessary operative measures to find out on whose orders the harassment was staged as it seems to be an attack motivated by my nationality.

8. I have already complained to the IPCC with respect to a similar case (Your REF: 2011/016838) , and I have impression that both the police and the IPCC are excessively corrupted. Do you have any intention to get rid of the Mafia methods in your work, Sirs? By 'Mafia methods' I mean forging and manipulating evidence, intimidation, setting up the cases, employing legal criminals and using law enforcement industry as a tool in Mafia wars in this Kingdom.

8. Your response to my complaint will be published on the website Forbes.ru , and it may adversely affect the perception of the British democracy in Russia.

9. You are granted my permission to present this letter to anybody.



Yours,


Alexander Sobko

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий