суббота, 3 марта 2012 г.

The Fifth Seal


Sorry, comrades, for writing the comment in English - I have no Russian keyboard. Also, all my writings are under surveillance of the British SS ( Secret Service, Security service, Police , Freemasons, and organized crime - they are all United in the United Kingdom). So, I want to save some money of the British hard working and exploited taxpayers by providing the text which the SS can understand without translation. Well, honestly, many members of those SS are illiterate and able to read just the text on travel cards and beer cans, but, nevertheless, let us give a try - they are well trained in psychic powers, e.g. reading mind and coding-programming. That is, because they are usually adamant ass fuckers. Everybody, who is acquainted with Tantra Yoga will understand, that doing so, they arise serpent power from the bottom up. This is why the British were able to impose their rule on many other countries -namely, by advancing ass fucking among the population of the invaded nations. This is the main reason why Russia experience troubles since Gorbi's fall to their charms. This is the main reason of all current problems in Russia- ass fucking!

Well, unfortunately, all that monkey demonstrations and menstruations are as bad as no demonstrations. But I should admit that from a theoretical point of view, no menstruation means either impending pregnancy or climax! Is Russia pregnant or climaxed? Look at the picture above and make your conclusion!

Here, in London, there are a lot of signs of the 'Great' Britain's passing through the climax - hysteria, jumping from one end to the opposite one, corruption, demagogy, witch hunting, ass fucking, drinking etc. If we assume, that Russia is also climaxing, then it would be reasonable to conclude that all problems in Russia are outcome of the too close relations between the UK and Russia! Recently, a new Russian company, something like RussOil, was listed on the London exchange. Dear me, the owner of the company is a chap from the Kremlin, but his company's board chairman is a British chap, and his deputy again is a British chap! That deputy has been in Russia for decades by now, and it is by his efforts Mr Chodorkovsky was able to increase the oil production by 40%! Fucking shit, what is going on? Well, nothing good is going on!

Well, surely, all Russians are able by now to feel that nothing good is going on! Unfortunately, they seem to be jerking in convulsions of a cock which lost its head as they do not understand what is going on and why it is going on! Those convulsions are just to let vapour escape! Having spent in the West two decades and been educated there, I do not believe anything which is on the surface. I know well their methods. Just one recent story which may tell you the mode of behavior characteristic of ass fuckers in London, the Kingdom's Metropolis.

On 30 January 2012 I was on a bus serving the route No 9 towards Aldwych, London. At Hyde Park Corner a gentleman of Jewish appearance boarded the bus and took a seat opposite me. He was casting a glances at me attempting to catch my glance.

Well, I am used to the life on London buses, where criminals, intelligence services from all corners of the world (including KGB, of course), police, masons, etc. etc. freely operate assisted by the police corrupted from the bottom to the top. No doubt, the UK is a mafia-police state, but much more advanced than Russia. How things are being done in London, when a criminal from Oxford wants to make a nuisance to somebody in London? Well, as in Russia, they first have to inquire as to whether a victim has a krysha, and if yes, whether that krysha is higher than their own, and any mistake can be costly. If they decide to act, they will request an assistance of the police at some stage. The police here, of course, are puppets. They serve their masters, and who is their master at any given moment is determined by the current situation - something similar to sex industry! You know, it is the capitalist and the market economy! Well, from now on, let us be close to the London buses. One of their peculiar feature is that to use them, one has to have an OYSTER electronic card where he loads his money to and pays for travelling. Of course, the information concerning all one's travels are recorded on the database. Moreover, the OYSTER card allows the relevant people to be immediately alerted when their target embarks on the board. Hence, their storm troopers or just operatives embark the bus in a couple of stops. Operation starts. Of course, one can buy a paper travel card, for which one should pay twice more than for the travel with OYSTER. For gentlemen, it is OK, but not for the populace! Just to compare, two paper travel cards in London will buy you a good quality pair of shoes or a sweater. For some people, like me, who is well known to the British and other SS, even the paper pass will be of no relief. The issue is that the buses are equipped with video cameras which are link to the databases. The people running those databases are in underground bunkers all round the London, and they provide image searching facilities to the cops and their agents. Hence, one embarks a bus, the image is sent to the data base, a mafiosi is informed by a crooked police employee, and the operative is alerted.

So, back to the bus on the route No 9. The Jewish gentleman starts talking on the mobile, quite loudly in monotonic voice. We both disembarked on Piccadilly circus. As soon as we got off, the 'driverin' ( the driver happen to be a woman) jumped off her cabin and run to the Jewish gentleman lecturing him on something in annoyed voice. I went to the Waterstone, a nearby book shop where the department with the Russian literature is to be soon open. In the bookshop I asked a member of staff whether the Russian Department is in operation. Not yet. In a couple of weeks time. 'Well, what a hassle it will be for the MI5!', I murmured. The cold wave in response.

Next day, on 31 January 2012, I happen to visit the same Waterstone. At 20.00 I went out, waiting for a bus No 9 to Kensington. At 20.11 a bus pulled up with the same 'driverin' ! she gave me unfriendly glance upon my embarkation. I stood near the luggage rack having placed there my case and a bag with the book 'Legal Practice Companion' which I purchased in the Waterstone. When we arrived at Green park, the driverin suddenly ordered me to have a sit declaring in metallic voice that I prevent her from viewing her mirror. Well, this British game I knew well! So, I just replied: 'No!' The driverin was well instructed: 'OK! On the next stop get away from the bus!' So, we arrived to the Hyde Park Corner. I concentrated just in case if she is accompanied by a crap from the police or SS on the board of the bus who will kick me off the bus and said again: 'No!' So, she switched off the engine and declared 'Ladies and Gentlemen! This bus will go no where as the gentleman is on the way of my mirror!' The passengers started to get off. Several of them, nevertheless, stayed and started talking to me. They were the gamers in this game. One of them, a short chap from the 'blue rucksacks' police team attempted to provoke me into a violent response. Those chaps, agents provocateurs, usually employ a specially tuned voice raising from do to sol and saying something with offensive hidden dimensions. I ignored him. Then a women of Caribbean appearance from the nearby seat offered her telephone number to the driverin expressing her willingness to be a witness. I know that sort of women well ! A couple of years ago, in St Paul hostel, one of those women turned out to be my room mate, by mistake, and drugged me while I was sleeping. That time I visited University College Hospital and Holborn Police station to complain, with no avail, of course! So, I quickly calculate as to who was behind the screen in the game on the bus! Some of my almost Russian pro-Palestine friends from the Russian Church police informants on Ennismore Gardens? Well, some ethnic warfare in London? So, the police provocateur 'suddenly ' became illuminated: 'Are you Russian?' Well, I replied : 'Do you have something against Russians, Sir?' He murmured : 'Well, I am starting to...' , and promptly disappeared. As a police, he was well informed, at what point it was becoming illegal, this game! You know, they do not like leave traces - old masonic schooling! They like using natural flow of events, just a bit manipulated - with brotherly, and nowadays sisterly love, surely! Ah? Ah? Ah.....ah.... No! NO! ah .... Shut up, dura!

So , I am left in the bus with the driverin, and we are waiting for the police. Of course, the police has much more exciting matters to deal with in highly decriminalized London, even at Hyde Park Corner. Just for Russians to be disillusioned with the British Metropolis, a month ago here, at the entrance to the Hyde Park underground station, a notice was displayed by the police informing that in this area bogus police operate searching the victims and stealing their wallets and mobiles. How are things in Moscow nowadays? Unfortunately, because of some Russian shit I am not able to visit Moscow- that shit have stolen my flat and kicked me off the country! So, the police arrived by 9.00 pm. The police officer CW1102 pushed me out of the bus decisively, and the police officer CW 1103 undulating his belly and looking from down up lectured me that I have to become grown up! Th police CW1102 was staring at me with his beady eyes attempting to impress me by his cool SS uniform and Arian glances! Big Hi to you, Sir!

Hence, without any legal reason I was shown by the British police-mafia that I am nothing, and they are masters! But the question remains: who are masters of those British 'masters'? Who paid them, and how? By cash, by prostitutes, by boys? Everybody knows in the UK, that the police in the UK are ass fuckers! In recent survey by one of the British quality papers, it was revealed that the Home Office is on the top of the list of gay sympathizers in the UK, closely followed by Barclay's bank! To establish who were those masters, I compared this case with the previous one, which happened on 3d September 2010.

On that day, at 7.00 am I embarked on a bus, rote 328, at Earls Court, London. I occupied a place near the luggage rack, as usual, and placed my case on it. The bus was empty, as I just missed another bus, and a man of the doorman appearance was sitting at the seat near the rack. The driver, before departing, ordered me to have a seat because of health and safety reasons on this occasion. Probably, he was OK with his mirror- he was a man! I refused. So, he switched off his engine, but he did not call the police. The doorman stood up, and closely approached me murmuring something like; 'What is going on here?' in very peaceful manner. After, suddenly, he pushed me off the bus. When I realized what is going on, I attempted to get back on the bus, but the doormen pushed me off again. The driver close the door and made his off with the doorman and my case containing my 500 pages long manuscript! I immediately visited Kensington Police station, and the crime was recorded. After that the police called Westbourne Garage and said tat the driver was identified and the people from the garage would call me in a couple of hours. As nobody contacted me, I went to the garage and spoke to the people their who happen to be of Caribbean appearance as well. They told me that after they complete investigation, they would write to me. In several month I received a letter from Kensington Police stating that video camera on the bus was not in operation on that particular occasion and the case is closed. I complained to the Department of Professional Standards of the Metropolitan police. No reply. So I complained to so called the 'Independent' Police Complaints Commission (IPCC), an obscure police institution to supervise the British Police. I wrote to them on 6 occasions, and all the time I have replies, that the police is right! The British Police is always right, until they happen to encounter a wrong person - from intelligence services, for example....like the CIA...By the way, a couple of days ago in a British quality paper it was published an article where the IPCC found that eight policemen who set up three men accusing them of murder were found doing nothing wrong even though those three innocent men spent three years in the prison! Now, the IPCC is going to improve their standards! Ghy-ghy...! So , I receive the reply that police was right closing my case as thy have done all they could but neither the driver, nor criminal were found! The garage is being silent.

Well, this latter story has many interesting dimensions but the most interesting is a link with the Russian community of the police informants operating within the ranks of the Russian Orthodox Church at Ennismore Gardens, London. A week before the happening on the bus route 328, I had a conversation with one of those informants, named Mark, during which i was telling him a story, published in the British newspaper, according to which in one case the police was doing nothing while a girl was being raped in a house, while a policeman and the girl's father were standing nearby the house. The policeman was alone, and he was doing nothing because the 'health and safety' reasons rules prevented him from doing anything before a team of police arrived! So, I was given a lesson on the bus 328 for 'health and safety' reasons! After I told about this Christian Orthodox believer and the police informant to all , he and his wife disappeared from the church. I wonder, where they are coached in Christian life nowadays? By the way, his children were attending the Russian Embassy school. Well, it is well known, that certain Mr Fedotov, the former Russian Ambassador to London, is now the head of the UN Drug Police. Hence, very simple conclusion - the case on bus 328 of 3d September, and the case of 31 January 2012 on bus No 9 were staged on the order of the Russians with close cooperation of the British Police and other participants.

Now, we can arrive to the following conclusion: If there exist cooperation between the British and the Russians powers  to harass the Russians in the United Kingdom the same cooperation should even to more extent exist in Russia! Hence, events in the UK can be manipulated from Russia, and events in Russia from the UK? Hm!...May be they all are manipulated from somewhere else? May be, from Tunis? From diamond mines?

Hence, the question- who organized all those many events in Russia since and including the Gorbi's fall? Who rules Russia? Well, it is quite clear that the people who manipulate financial flows are hardly patriots. Most likely, they belong to certain entities having many faces and certain rules of behavior. Who they are? At this point I recount a Countryman Report about the case when in 1980s several hundred of Metropolitan Police officers and a number of well known criminals belonged to a masonic lodge, and in that lodge a criminal was superior to the Metropolitan Police Commissioner!

Well, is that a climax?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий