воскресенье, 23 декабря 2012 г.

Psychological Warfare : Andrew Mitchell's Case


I have had many contacts with the London's (UK) Metropolitan police, including the cops from Diplomatic Protection Group, and with City police, and those contacts resulted in my many complaints to the IPCC and in a legal case against the police. For two submissions to the IPCC I am still waiting the reply, even though almost one year has elapsed since I received the letters from the IPCC stating that they would assign the investigator within 20-30 weeks! On the basis of my personal experience and of my acquaintance with the relevant academic literature and media articles, I guess that the London's police is substantially involved in political and business activities on international scale. It is reasonable to assume that the police  has substantial training in psychological warfare and in behavior modifying and psychic techniques. This training in the context of many deficiencies pertinent to the legal, social, and political machinery of this Kingdom provides the police and its masters with the tools to conduct politically motivated greysh psychological operations on wide scale. The technique utilized by the police in the case of Andrew Mitchell was a relatively simple one, and the very instance of Mr Mitchell falling the prey to this technique indicates that he is a honest and trustworthy person. As to me, it is not the police business to direct a member of the government as to what gates to use at all. When the gentleman of Mr Mitchell's standing is requested to dismount his bike and to use the side passage, it smells strongly as an deliberate attack on the person's ego because such a gentleman is obviously not used to such a treatment. 


I am used. Usually, in my case, perpetrators act in a team with the police providing immunity from persecution for them. Let me make one typical illustration. Some time ago I conversed with a police informant at the Russian Church at Ennismore Gardens, London, producing criticism as to some of police actions when police refused to intervene in crime on basis of their own health and safety issues. In a couple of days , at 7.00 am I arrived by tube at Earls Court and headed towards the bus stop. A bus took over me and moved on without stopping. When  in several seconds I reached the stop, another bus pulled up. I got on. The bus was empty, and just one bulky muscular person was sitting in the second row of seats. I paid and occupied the place near the luggage rack, placing my bag on the rack. A bus driver looked at me with heavy sticky sight of a well trained person and ordered me to have a seat on basis of 'health and safety' reasons! I refused, as I had a blister on my behind. The driver switched off the engine and declared the bus would not move on. The front doors remained open. The muscular chap raised, and with polite friendly smile approached me. After that the smile vanished from his face and he suddenly professionally pushed me out of the bus. When I tried to get on, the driver closed the door, and the bus made off robbing me of my possessions. In a couple of weeks after that, again at 7.00 am I was shopping at an American shop, Whole Food Market, Kensington, and even though the shop was empty, somebody managed to insert an avocado knife in my bag. I assume that the American shop is well proected against the British petite or even not so British and not so petite criminals. So,  I complained to the manager  considering the event as a threat.  The manager disappered somewhere for about 20 minutes, and on returning asked me with no sympathy, to say the least, what did I want. So, I went out and headed to a bus stop to go to Kensington Police station. A bus pulled up. I got on and stood near the luggage rack. The same driver as that at Earls Court leaned out of his cabin requesting me to have a set. I refused. The driver, to me: 'My friend, don't you remember as you were kicked off last time?' No complaints to the Kensington police, Metropolitan police, the Westbourne garage and the IPCC produced any effect. Both the police and the IPCC were fabricating evidence in such an obvious and primitive manner that it was clear that their actions were approved probably by God himself or by His messengers from the Heavens... 'My friend' seemed to know well what he was doing. I remember well his fat, shiny, self content face and confident grin on it.   My friends are very entertaining friends...


Soon after my complaints, in January 2012, at 20.00 I got on the bus No 9 at Green Park and stood near the luggage rack. A bulky she-driver leaned out of her cabin and requested me to have a seat. I refused. I smelled the rat immediately, and I was interested to lern how the game would go on this time. I remembered from my childhood that when somobody was asking for a cigarette to be ready for certain challenge to follow. At Hyde Park corner the driver switched off the engine and asked everybody to vacate the bus. Several people circled me on the bus and attempted to provoke my outburst by saying  instigating remarks and pumping my chakras to emotionally dis balance me. They failed. They would have failed even if they had spitted on me...I have ten years long experience of dealing with those people. I remember as the swarm of cops with rifles and dogs surrounded me at the Terminal one at Heathrow, with more police satanding on the gallery with the weapons directed on me, and searched without giving resons for search, just remarking: 'Did we search you better than the Russian police?' Well, you should have known better yourself, Sirs...


 So, the driver called the police, and the police assaulted me by pushing me out of the bus and lecturing me that I wasted their time. Well, the case is still going on, and it will end up in the courts. If this trick on the bus happens once more, Sirs, I will probably vomit in the bus and on the police - my health is well undermined by now, Sirs...


So, the police regularly uses three steps in targeted operations like that with Mr Mitchell. Firstly, collecting intelligence on personal characteristics of the target. For this purpose false 'friends' can be implanted, some conversations initiated etc. It is time consuming and well developed business. Secondly, planning the operation to emotionally dis balance the target under disguise of semi legal requests hoping to get the target involved in the actions which would have negative consequences for his or her standing. Par instance, they can touch the target with their bodies and saying something in emotionally modulated voice and looking at the target as at the piece of crap, using at the same time psychic techniques. As I am a Russian, their favorite remarks during the search is something like that : 'It is not Russia here...' 
When police operate covertly, like it was , par instance, in case of certain Mr Lewis, a police informant , whom I met in Belvedere House, Kensington, their actions can be even more provoking and explicit. Thus, Mr Lewis regularly was approaching me in the hostel, and touching me with his belly advised me something along the lines Mr Mitchell allegedly advised to the police. This chap was replaced by another police informant, an Irish chap turned to be an English patriot. This chap seemed to me as a champion of anal sex cause who somehow believed that I am a gay and wpould fall to his charms. When he failed, he strted to chase me stating that I smell badly, that I am a moron etc. He was a very good chap, and he contributed much to my study police techniques and yob culture in this Kingdom. It was particularly illuminating against the  theoretical background which I acquired while studying at University College London, King's College London and while reading many papers in professional police journals and articles of the FBI Academy of Behavioral sciences and many other   prominent institutions.  This sort of technologies was applied to me by the police on many occasions, and in view of my experience I am inclined to believe much more in the account of Mr Mitchell, than that of the police. Hence, I believe, that the terminology allegedly used by Mr Mitchell with terms like 'morons' and similarly tainted more likely belongs to the lexicon of the police itself.


The police is definitely capable to fabricate the evidence, to harass the targeted person and his or her family and friends and to adversely affect the course of justice in case when the victim is looking for justice or redress as they are capable to manipulate Her Magesty Courts and Tribunals, National Health Service etc, etc. with ease. On one occasion, on request of a police informant from the Belvedere House again, I was accused by a member of a TESCO Kensington security of theft and subsequently searched by the police under intimidating conditions. Nothing belonging to TESCO was found. Subsequently, when I started legal actions, it turned out that TESCO knew nothing about the incident. Moreover, it turned out that one of two police officers who searched me was unknown to the police, and he had forged identification numbers. Nevertheless, the police and the IPCC moved the case under the carpet ffinding nothing wrong in actions of the police.


The police is capable of covert systematic hounding of their chosen target using myriads of implanted police informants and other operatives, with application, among other means, biological and chemical agents to undermine the targets will power, health, and mental capacity. The case with Mr Mitchell is just tiny top of the iceberg. To have suggestions as to what can be done to the chosen target, I recommend a very solid websitewww.baranovfamily.org.


Nevertheless, despite of what was said, I am reluctant to blame just the police for all wrongdoings as described above. I did meet many very descent, professional and intelligent people among the police, and I have feeling that they often have to act on directions of other powers remaining in darkness. If the UK wants to be successful on the global scale, these powers should be curbed as we entered in the age of knowledge based, innovative economy where all the public relations tricks, financial speculations, brainwashing, under the table kicking and all the related tools arebecoming more and more counterproductive. The Britons have no other choice but  to completely rearrange their society, otherwise they face imminent and promt sliding dowmwards. The creativity does not flourish in Treblinka, Sirs, and your experience in Boers wars is largely redundant by now.


Andrew Mitchell should be invited back to the Government regardless what he said aswhatever he  might have said was the result of professionally devised psychological operation to destabilize him.


1 комментарий: